American Bank Holiday Schedule
American Bank’s holiday schedule includes all Federal Reserve Bank holidays. We are always available through our electronic banking options and will be happy to set you up during our regular banking hours if you are not currently registered.
Our branch locations will be closed on the following days:
- New Years Day - Friday, January 1, 2016
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 18, 2016
- Presidents’ Day - Monday, February 15, 2016
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 30, 2016
- Independence Day - Monday, July 4, 2016
- Labor Day - Monday, September 5, 2016
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 10, 2016
- Veterans Day - Friday, November 11, 2016
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Christmas Day (Observed) - Monday, December 26, 2016
Internet based Cash Management services cut-off times will be unchanged. For information about electronic banking or to register for services, please visit www.AmericanBank.com or contact Customer Service at (800) 257-8316, Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm.