American Bank Holiday Schedule
American Bank’s holiday schedule includes all Federal Reserve Bank holidays. We are always available through our electronic banking options and will be happy to set you up during our regular banking hours if you are not currently registered.
Our branch locations will be closed on the following days:
2017 Bank Holiday Schedule
- New Years Day (Observed) - Monday, January 2, 2017
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 16, 2017
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 20, 2017
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29, 2017
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4, 2017
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 9, 2017
- Veterans Day - Saturday, November 11, 2017
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23, 2017
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25, 2017
Internet based Cash Management services cut-off times will be unchanged. For information about electronic banking or to register for services, please visit www.AmericanBank.com or contact Customer Service at (800) 257-8316, Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm.