Financial Information Checklist
Ready to apply for a business loan? Our bankers specialize in specific types of business needs like oil and gas, medical, technology and more. We’ll be by your side through every step of the process, but first, we need a little information about your venture, including:
- A detailed business plan describing the business model.
- A personal financial statement and the last three years' tax returns for each individual owner.
And while you don’t need to pull together the following documents for our initial meeting, having them handy will help ensure you receive a timely, accurate response, and speed things along:
- Last three years’ tax returns for the business.
- Most current interim financial information for the business.
- Legal documents (i.e. Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation, Assumed Name Certificate, Partnership Agreements, Employer Identification Number).
Additional information may be required based on the specifics of your loan request.
What sets us apart
Our experienced business bankers are always available to discuss your plans and develop a customized solution based on the unique aspects of your situation. Our industry expertise and truly personal approach to service is what sets us apart. As experienced bankers, we can make decisions fast without the red tape of other banks. At American Bank, you don’t just apply for a loan; you start a relationship, the way banking should be. We are committed to your success, and are here to act as your trusted business advisor on everything from your cash flow to your strategic road map.