- Check Card
- Credit Card
- Payroll Card
Texas law allows an employer to require their employees to be paid by direct deposit. With the Payroll Card, all employees can be paid electronically. Employers will no longer have to process checks for payroll for those employees who do not have an account with a bank or other financial institution. The Payroll Card benefits include:
- Deliver one ACH Origination payroll file to American Bank.
- Eliminate processing checks for payroll thereby reducing check-printing expense.
- No lost or stolen checks/stop pay fees.
- No employee time off to cash checks.
- Reduce delivery expense for off-site employees.
- Payroll Card can also be used for:
- Expense reimbursements.
- Per diems.
- Receive payroll electronically, directly to the Payroll Card on payday.
- No need to open an account at a bank.
- Payroll Card accepted at ATMs and merchants where the MasterCard® logo is displayed.
- No need to use personal time to cash checks.
- Costs less than check cashing fees.
- Customer support 24/7 via Internet or telephone.
- Multiple cards can be tied to the same account.
For more information, contact the Cash Management department at (361) 653-5080.
Payroll Cards are issued by Paylynk.