- Enroll Now
Mobile Banking Access
The first step to Mobile Banking is to register for electronic banking services. (If you are already registered, you don't need to register again. Simply follow the steps below to access the various services.)
Once you are registered for electronic banking, access Mobile Banking by downloading the appropriate app:
- For iPhone®, iPod Touch®, or iPad® - download the American Bank Mobile Banking App from the App Store.
- For Android devices - download the American Bank Mobile Banking App from the Google Play StoreTM.
Then, log in to Mobile Banking using the same User Name and Password you use for your other electronic banking services.
Mobile Deposit Access
To activate the Mobile Deposit feature:
- Log in to Bank OnLine or Mobile Banking from any device.
- Under the 'Settings' menu, click on 'Mobile Deposit - Enroll.'
- Click to accept the Electronic Banking Agreement and click the 'Enroll' button.
- If you want to make a deposit immediately after activating the Mobile Deposit feature, you may need to close and re-open the Mobile Banking app in order to see the 'Deposit Check' option.
When you are ready to make a deposit:
- In the endorsement area on the back side of the check you are depositing, write "For deposit only" followed by the American Bank account number where you want the deposit to be credited.
- Log in to your Mobile Banking app and click 'Deposit Check' under 'Transfers and Online Activity' in the left navigation menu. Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Review each of the images to be sure they are clear.
- Click 'Submit.'
Text Banking Access
To add Text Banking to your electronic banking services:
- Log in to Bank OnLine or Mobile Banking.
- Under the ‘Settings’ menu, click on 'Text Enrollment.'
- Enable the 'Text Enrollment' option.
- Enter your cell phone number in the 'Cell Phone Number' field.
- Under ‘Account Preferences,’ click the ‘Text' tab to enable and nickname the accounts you want to use for Text Banking.
You are now able to submit text commands from your mobile device to the vanity code "BANKME" (226563), using one of five simple commands:
- BAL or BAL [account nickname] to receive your account balance (if no account nickname is included, the balances of all your text-enabled accounts will be listed).
- HIST [account nickname] to receive account history.
- XFER [from account nickname] [to account nickname] [amount] to transfer funds between accounts.
- LIST to receive a list of available text commands.
- HELP to receive a list of contact points for information on text banking.
- STOP to stop all text messages to the mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications).