Business Bill Pay
American Bank’s Business Bill Pay service saves you time and money – no envelopes or stamps to buy or checks to write. Fees may apply; contact Cash Management for details.
With Business Bill Pay you can:
- Conveniently pay bills electronically.
- Pay bills easily from multiple accounts.
- Specify 'deliver by' dates, assuring your payments will be on time.
- Schedule payments to be made automatically on recurring bills.
- Pay multiple invoices for the same vendor at one time, with the ability to include invoice numbers on checks.
- See history of the payments to each of your payees.
- Send a donation or a personalized gift check.
- Manage user permissions for other users in your office; set limits, control who has access to specific Bill Pay functions (i.e. managing payees, managing 'pay from' accounts, who can approve transactions, and more).
- Establish e-notifications to alert you when specific events occur, like when a recurring transaction is processed or when a transaction exceeds a certain amount.
- Create customized reports and export them to Excel.
- Create, customize, manage and send invoices online; collect online payments; and track invoice and payment history.
- Send and receive secure e-mails concerning questions about the status of payments.
- E-mail, call or live chat with Bill Pay Customer Service, or find answers through Online Help.
Contact Cash Management for more information on the Business Bill Pay service.