Let the professionals handle payroll.
Focus on growing your business, not administering payroll, with our payroll services. Business Online Payroll provides an affordable, online service, and Payroll Cards allow you to have your employees on direct deposit. Both options are convenient, secure and easy to use.
Business Online Payroll
An online alternative to those costly traditional payroll services, Business OnLine Payroll is a full-service solution offered through American Bank1. You can access it anywhere, anytime. Just log in to your payroll account every pay period to enter payroll information.
Business Online Payroll takes care of everything else, including payroll taxes and paying your employees and offers these built-in features:
- Complete payroll in seconds anywhere you have Internet access – even from your mobile device.
- One-click technology and the ability to adjust employee hours and pay rates every pay period.
- Feel confident – phone and online help is always available.
- Direct deposit is offered at no additional cost.
- Employees can access their payroll records on the Internet - there is no need to deliver a paper earnings statement.
- Never worry about payroll compliance – Business Online Payroll guarantees accuracy.
- Full-service federal, state and local tax payment and filing.
- Unlimited support from U.S.-based payroll experts.
- Automatic new hire reporting and access to labor law posters, business forms and HR how-to guides.
- What’s more, you can stay in compliance with government regulations using free, downloadable labor law posters for your office.
Texas law allows an employer to require their employees to be paid by direct deposit. With instant-issue Payroll Cards, all employees can be paid electronically through direct deposit. Employers will no longer have to process checks for payroll for those employees who do not have an account with a bank or other financial institution. The reloadable card can be used anywhere VISA® or MasterCard® is accepted.
1 American Bank and Business Online Payroll are separate legal entities, which are not affiliated with each other in any way by common ownership, management, control, or otherwise. The content, availability, and processing accuracy of their Web site and products is the responsibility of Business Online Payroll. American Bank makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided, including any information provided by Business Online Payroll.