- Interest Rates
Our flexible IRA Savings allows additional deposits of as little as $100, and features tiered rates and quarterly statements with interest compounded every quarter. It’s a simple way to save for retirement, with tax-deferred growth and no maturity date.
- Contributions can be made in increments of $100 throughout the year.
- Quarterly statement.
- Withdrawals are subject to federal (ERISA) regulations.
- Rate is tiered based on the account’s daily balance.
- Rate is variable and interest is paid quarterly.1 2
- Minimum opening deposit is $500.
These fixed-rate, auto-renewing IRA Certificates of Deposit have tiered rates based on the opening balance. Earn a competitive rate of interest by investing your IRA funds in a one-year or two-year Certificate of Deposit.
- Additional deposits can be made at maturity.
- Ideal IRA accounts for once-a-year contributors.
- Rate is tiered based on the opening balance.
- Rate is fixed and interest is paid at maturity.
- Interest begins to accrue from the date of deposit.2
- Minimum opening deposit is $10,000.
1 Interest begins to accrue on the business day the bank receives credit for the deposit of noncash items such as checks.
2 We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.