Trust and Asset Management
Investment Management: A Tailored Approach
We believe that every customer has a unique set of investment needs. These unique needs are shaped by a combination of factors: the length of time you have to invest, your tolerance for risk, your current income needs, your long-term growth objectives, and your liquidity and cash management needs. Our philosophy is to create a broadly-diversified portfolio that reflects your uniqueness. We tailor investment solutions by:
- Helping you define your investment objectives.
- Developing a mix of investments to suit those objectives.
- Communicating and reporting regularly on the performance of your investment portfolio.
- Providing custody of assets.
- Delivering understandable, accurate and timely account statements.
In addition to managing your investable securities, we’re also capable of managing other types of assets for you:
- Residential and commercial real estate
- Minerals, oil and gas
How We Serve
We can act in a variety of capacities, depending on your needs:
- As trustee or co-trustee
- As independent executor
- As an agent for individual, trustee or executor
- As trustee or agent for retirement funds in 401K, IRA rollover, profit-sharing and pension plan situations
- As guardian
- As custodian, or
- As trustee for court-created Section 142 and 867 Management Trusts
Stand Alone or Administrative Duties Only
Not only do we listen and plan – we’re flexible. Sometimes a client already has a long-time, trusted money manager they wish to retain. When that’s the case, we can still help – through an administrative services-only role.
A special fee arrangement takes the limited scope of duties provided by Trust and Asset Management into account -- whether the role includes acting as the client’s agent or as a trustee of a revocable living trust established by the client.
To learn more about how you might benefit from our Trust and Asset Management expertise, call us at (361) 653-5012 or (800) 725-9980 toll free, or (512) 306-5564 in the Austin or Central Texas area.