Features & Benefits
Purchase real estate for your business
Expand your company facilities
Renovate your headquarters, plant, or warehouse
Refinance existing debt
Commercial real estate term loans are loans that are repaid over a specified term, which is determined by the company’s ability to repay the loan from cash flow. These loans provide funding for acquisition of real estate, construction of new facilties, property expansion, and renovation. We can create flexible loan structures to fit your company’s cash flow, and meet complex construction needs. Typically, if funds are used for construction, monthly payments of accrued interest will be made until the project is complete, and the loan then will begin principal amortization over the agreed-upon term.
Financial Information Checklist
Ready to apply? We’ll be by your side through every step of the process, but first, we need a little information about your venture, including:
A detailed business plan that provides an overview of your business. Examples of information provided might include:
- What is your market? Your products or service?
- What is your strategic plan to develop your market?
- How is your company organized? Who are your owners and management and what is their experience?
- What is your marketing and sales plan?
- What are your company’s projected sales, profits, and cash flow?
- What financing requirement will your company have over the near and intermediate term?
- Last three years' financial statements for the company (balance sheet, income statement, reconciliation of net worth, and cash flow).
- Most current interim financial information for the business.
- A personal financial statement and the last three years' tax returns for each individual owner.
You don’t need to pull together the following documents for our initial meeting. But having them handy will help ensure you receive a timely, accurate response, and speed things along:
- While tax returns for each owner are required, it is also recommended to have the last three years’ tax returns for the business.
- Legal documents (i.e., Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation, Assumed Name Certificate, Partnership Agreements, Employer Identification Number).
- Additional information may be required based on the specifics of your loan request.
Promotional content related to product page
Our industry expertise and truly personal approach to service is what sets us apart. We are committed to your success, and are here to act as your trusted business advisor.