Your new login experience.
- Click on the red ‘LOGIN’ button in the top right-hand corner of americanbank.com and select "Business Online Banking" from the drop down menu.
- You will be prompted to enter 3 login credentials:
- Your Company ID
- Your existing user name minus any special characters
- Your temporary password (AmBk1 + 1st three letters of your login in all CAPS)
- Complete the identity validation process. You will be required to validate a 6-digit code which will be sent to the phone number we have on file for you. If the phone number you see during this process does not match your own:
- Contact your administrator to ensure your contact information is correct in the new setup.
- Check that you have entered all your information correctly.
The first time login process will require you to establish a new, unique password for future access. Never share your password and remember that American Bank will never ask for your password.
March 13, 8 a.m. – March 24, 4 p.m.
Business administrators will have a "Preview Period" to log in and set up user access and configurations.
Any changes made in your current online banking profile after March 3, 2023 must be recreated during this Preview Period.
March 23, 4 p.m.
Deadline to submit an ACH origination file or a future dated transaction in the TexStar system.
March 24, 3 p.m.
You will no longer have full access to your current online banking profile. Make sure all ACH & Wires are submitted before this time.
March 27, 2023
Access to American Bank Business Online Banking will be available no later than 8 a.m.
All remaining online statements will be available in June 2023. This includes statements from December 2022 through April 2023.
First time login actions to remember
There are important actions that the Administrator of each company should complete during Preview Period for a successful transition to American Bank's Business Online Banking.
User Maintenance: Review user profiles that converted. All sub-user service entitlements, account entitlements and limits will need to be established in the new system.
- Instructions: From the main menu, click 'Administration' > click 'Company Administration' > under 'Manage Existing Users' select the User ID you wish to manage. To manage the user, click the pencil icon next to 'User Information/Contact Information/Roles or Services & Accounts'. When selections are complete, click 'Save Changes.'
- Phone Number Maintenance: Review and update user phone numbers.
- Instructions: From the main menu, click on 'Administration' > click 'Company Administration and select the User ID you wish to verify. If changes are needed, click on the pencil icon next to 'Contact Information' to update the phone number and/or email address. When complete, click 'Save Changes.'
- Account Number Review and Account Description Maintenance: Review account numbers for accuracy and change account descriptions if desired. Users with an administrative role can view the full account number in the Account Information section. Note that only users with the administrator role can access Company Administration and see and make changes to an account description.
- Instructions: From the main menu click on 'Administration' > 'Company Administration' > 'Account Information' to review Account Type and select 'All Accounts' to manage account information and descriptions.
- Company Approval Levels: Set your company approval levels for each user by transaction type.
- Instructions: From the main menu, click 'Administration' > 'Company Administration' > 'Approval Settings' > 'Manage Approval Settings' to manage the approval levels. When complete, click 'Save Changes.'
- Roles: Familiarize yourself with the various roles and capabilities of Business Online Banking. Remember that transaction activity is not available until March 27, 2023 at 8 a.m.
- ACH and Online Wire Maintenance: It will be critical to review the Treasury Management Product Information in the drop down's below. Each section will detail necessary information and actions to take for that product including verifying ACH templates to ensure they are correct and making any corrections needed during the Preview Period. If you made any edits to templates or added a template after March 3, 2023, you will need to make that same update in the American Bank system during Preview Period. Online Wire clients will be required to upload wire templates during the Preview Period. American Bank Treasury Management Support will be available to assist during business hours at (833) 355-5296.
There are important actions that all users of each company should complete during the Preview Period for a successful transition to American Bank's Business Online Banking.
- Contact Information Maintenance: Review and update your phone numbers and email addresses.
- Instructions: From the main menu, click on 'Administration' > click 'Self-Administration' > click on the 'Personal Preference' tab to verify your contact information. If changes are needed, click on the pencil icon in that section and then click 'add' to provide updated phone number and/or email addresses.
- Alerts Maintenance: Set up and manage alerts you receive and how you receive them.
- Instructions: From the main menu, click on 'Administration' > click 'Communications' > click the 'Manage Alerts' tab. Here you can add new alerts, change existing alerts or delete non-mandatory alerts. When complete, click 'Save Changes.'
- Services and Account Access Review: Verify you have the services and account access expected and report any discrepancies to your business administrator.
- Familiarize: Spend time in the system and familiarize yourself with the functionality. Remember that transaction activity is not available until March 27, 2023, at 8 a.m.
Business Online Banking and Treasury Management Product Information
Transaction history and transactional activity are not available during the Preview Period.
On March 27, 2023, your most current 90 days of history will be available immediately and 18 months of transaction history will populate approximately one week later.
Prior to March 24, 2023, you should export and save or print any electronic statements from your TexStar Business Online Banking system that you may need for your records.
You will receive a paper statement following the close of business on March 24, 2023. Then, you will begin receiving your statement from American Bank just as you do today with the same statement cycle. The only difference you should notice will be American Bank's branding and design.
Enrollment or access to electronic statements is not available during the Preview Period and you will be required to re-enroll your eligible statements in online delivery on or after March 27, 2023.
Instructions: From the main menu, click ‘Reports’ > click ‘Statements and Documents’ > click ‘View and Maintain Document Preferences.’ On the right side of the screen, you can change your delivery preference from paper to online or vice versa. When complete, click ‘Continue’ on the bottom left of the page. A ‘Verify Preferences’ alert will pop-up. Please review. When complete, click ‘Save Preferences.’
American Bank offers 7 years of online statement history. But not all statements will be available online until June 2023 (this includes statements from December 2022 through April 2023).
Access to TexStar Business Bill Pay will be removed at 7 a.m. on March 24, 2023.
Your existing payees and payments will NOT convert into American Bank’s Business Online Banking system. Any existing payees, payments or eBills for Business Bill Pay users will need to be re-established on or after March 27, 2023. Prior to March 24, we strongly recommend you save your bill pay history, payee information, and scheduled or recurring payment information.
Prior to March 24, 2023 at 7 a.m., you should disconnect any eBills from the TexStar system. eBillers are limited to only one aggregation relationship with a vendor. So in order to re-enroll eBills in the American Bank system, you must first disconnect eBills from the TexStar system to avoid receiving an error when attempting to reconnect on or after March 27.
Any bill payment scheduled to process after March 30, 2023, will NOT be paid from your existing bill pay system and will need to be re-established in the American Bank Bill Pay system.
After logging in to American Bank Business Online Banking on March 27, existing Bill Pay clients will be required to set up all payees and payments. Be sure to have your payee information available including account numbers and addresses for all payees. If your company is not currently using Business Bill Pay and the service is desired, please contact American Bank Treasury Management Support at (833) 355-5296.
American Bank offers ACH Origination. There are some important action items necessary to successfully prepare your business for originating ACH transactions/files through the new system. Please note that the ACH cutoff times at American Bank are 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. CT. The last day to submit an ACH origination file or a future dated transaction in TexStar Business Online Banking is Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 4 p.m.
All PPD and CCD ACH templates are expected to convert and be available in the new system.
ACH history, scheduled ACH transactions, and reoccurring ACH transactions will NOT convert to the new system and will need to be reestablished in the new platform.
ACH ORIGINATION ACTION ITEMS
If your company originates ACH transactions using Templates, you should save copies of your ACH templates from your existing Business Online Banking system as a reference.
If your Company originates ACH transactions by importing/uploading a NACHA formatted ACH file, you will need to ensure that you have saved ACH uploaded files as a reference. Prior to the Preview Period, American Bank Treasury Management Services will reach out to all ACH originators to discuss the origination process. Certain information will need to be updated. Detailed instructions will be provided to each ACH originator who uses the ACH upload feature.
Export and save or print your ACH history in your current Business Online Banking platform for your records.
During the Preview Period, you will have the opportunity to make any needed corrections to your ACH NACHA files. Within your accounting system we will need you to update the following for your ACH NACHA formatted files:
- Offset Routing/ABA Number: 114903284
- Immediate Destination: 114903284
- Immediate Origin: 222222223
Please contact American Bank's Treasury Management Support Team for assistance and to receive a sample NACHA formatted ACH file.
Once your ACH NACHA file has been updated, please contact Treasury Management Support for instructions on sending the file to us securely.
Treasury Management Support will test your file for errors. If there are any errors within the file, we will contact you to walk you through correcting the file.
Soft token access for approval of ACH origination and online wire transfers is required.
To reach the Treasury Management Support team, please call (833) 355-5296.
American Bank offers online wire transfers. There are some important action items necessary to successfully prepare your business for processing online wires in the new system. Please note that the wire cutoff time at American Bank is 4 p.m. CT on business days.
ONLINE WIRE ACTION ITEMS:
- Save copies of your online wire templates from your existing Business Online Banking system as a reference.
- Online wire history and templates will not convert to the new system, so you must export and save your wire history for future reference. American Bank Treasury Management Support will be available to assist company administrators with adding wire templates for existing online wire companies.
- Soft token access for approval of ACH origination and online wire transfers is required.
American Bank offers Positive Pay. There are important action items necessary to successfully prepare your business as well as some important changes to note regarding Positive Pay. Please do not add any issued checks during Preview Period as this could cause duplicates within the system.
Positive Pay Action Items
- Any Positive Pay exceptions for March 27, 2023, will be handled manually by you and American Bank.
- Starting on March 28, 2023, you will decision items in American Bank Business Online Banking. It is important to note that currently your exception items are set up to auto pay if not decisioned. Once conversion is complete, this will change to auto return if your exceptions are not decisioned prior to 11 a.m. CT each business day. This means that any items that are not decisioned by the cutoff time will be returned.
American Bank offers Digital Deposit, our remote deposit capture system. American Bank will be adding Digital Deposit to clients who use the service. There are important action items necessary to successfully prepare your business to use the American Bank Digital Deposit product.
Digital Deposit Action Items:
- American Bank will send new scanner hardware to your company in preparation for conversion prior to March 1, 2023, and request that you return your existing hardware to your local branch after March 27, 2023.
- Treasury Management Support will reach out to Business Online Banking Company Administrators to add scanner drivers to your systems prior to March 27, 2023.
Access to Digital Deposit will be through Business Online Banking.
All TexStar clients who use an Intuit product including Quicken, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and Mint.com will be required to take action to ensure a successful conversion to the new American Bank Online Banking platform.
Prior to conversion (1st Action Date: 03-24-2023) a datafile backup and a final transaction download should be completed. Please make sure to complete the final download before this date because transaction history may not be available immediately after the conversion.
After the conversion (2nd Action Date: 03-27-2023) you should complete the remaining steps on the conversion instructions. You will complete the deactivate/reactivate of your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or QuickBooks accounts set up with the new connection.
Please carefully review your downloaded transactions after completing the conversion instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
First Time Login Action Items
Confirm all contact information is correct.
Ensure your accounts are visible as expected.
Validate your transaction history.
Note that loan and CD account information will be available on March 28, 2023.
Enroll in electronic statement delivery (each account).
Schedule any needed transactions (single or recurring).
Schedule any needed ACH transactions.
Schedule any needed online wire transactions.